Thursday, February 05, 2009

Scraplift Challenge

Drive to Work


I made this for the Scraplift Challenge at DSO (click the image to enlarge). It is being hosted by Beth Long and she has not one posting bonus but TWO!

Scraplift from Lani's 15 Weeks

she used a bright, patterned paper in her background... and toned it down by using a solid paper on top of that. I toned it down by using a muted rainbow color. I also used stitching and the minimilist use of embellishments. the font looks a bit like my own handwriting.. and I used an alpha set in my page too. My picture was one I didnt think could be used for scrapbooking.. it was taken on an old camera phone.

mommyscraps made the frame
LiviaY Designs Happy Day kit for the papers and embellishments.
pink chipboard alpha by sjs

Love, Renee

No comments: