Thursday, April 23, 2009

April Quote Challenge and my slide converter


Yep, that's me in that picture.


This is my page for the April 2009 Quote Challenge at DSO led by Andrea Dickinson. Be sure to click the image for a better view... and let me know what you think!

all papers, elements, cluster frame and edge made by me for my new kit Morning Glory.

CU items: thanks to delicious scraps, Tbugz, gunhild and polarfuchs. You can find their links in my sidebar.

This photo was a slide that I converted to a digital picture. The quality isn't that great, but I really love my converter because I can be assured I will have the pictures for a long time to come. It also converts negatives, which is pretty nice too. The only downfall to the converter is if your slide is too bright. I had one like that and it didn't come out at all.

Now that I have converted them to digi, I may feel safe enough to send my slides off to be developed into true photographs. I think that would be a nice pressie for my mom :)

Love, Renee

No comments: